Well I know what you are thinking, " Nikki, what in the world a kickball game!!" It all started when I was at work, my friend Tammy was telling me how her and her family play a football game every year. They have been doing it since her boys were little and now they are grown with kids. So I wanted to start a tradition & of course I wasn't going to pick football. So I thought about it and kickball came to mind. The kids were so excited and I think the adults were a bit excited. Well we played boys vs. girls, and had a ball. Dad was the all time pitcher. We laughed and goofed off the whole time. Here are a few pictures of the game, we didn't get too many because everyone was busy playing. But the last one is the picture of the winners :) GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Nikki,
I love this. I used to have a similar page and as time goes on...time gets away from us...I gave up on it.
I love the pics of the kickball. When can we all join?? Wouldn't that be great with us oldsters?? Oh yea!!!
I loved you table fruit/candle centerpiece idea. It was very unique.
Love ya, Aunt Kathy
Love Aunt Kathy
Yeah Nikki!!!! Good job on your blog! This will be so awesome to stay in touch with you after we move....I'm sure we will move sometime!!?? Aren't family traditions SO fun? Glad to see that you are building such wonderful family memories...I love the family photo!! What a good looking family!! Love ya!
Post a Comment