Thursday, January 7, 2010
The Gingerbread House....
I decided to get Hayden a real gingerbread house to put together this year.. Well didn't realized how Fun & Frustrating it would be. It didn't hold very well and Hayden kept eating all the candy as he put it on. He was so funny....
Here is Hannah trying to read the directions, I know it seems like it would be the easiest thing to do.
Here we go... I am holding the walls together for 1 minute..
Here is Hayden starting to decorate, he was very particular in the colors he used.....
Now sprinkle pretty colors on the walls.....
And here he is finishing it up... I forgot to take the picture but we let it sit for about 10 minutes... Came back in and all the lovely gumballs Hayden put on top had collapsed into the center of the house.... We were able to slap it back together... Not sure if Aunt Nikki will do a real one again:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment